Social Community Guidelines
Altera Payment Solutions, a subsidiary of Cadence Bank N.A., provides integrated payroll and payment functionality, along with taxes, human resource administration and workforce management. We're excited to share company and industry news with you. We also want to hear from you! Social media is an inherently collaborative process and our goal is to better connect with our customers and community.
The purpose of this document is to lay out guidelines for our public Facebook page. Because our pages are public, your posts will be viewable to anyone and may even show up in search-engine results. While we encourage any and all feedback, we may remove posts that don't fit our community guidelines.
Altera is not responsible for views expressed other than our own.
We encourage everyone to:
- Be respectful and stay on topic
- Post original content, while avoiding content you know to be fraudulent, copyrighted or inappropriate Post original content, while avoiding content you know to be fraudulent, copyrighted or inappropriate Post original content, while avoiding content you know to be fraudulent, copyrighted or inappropriate
- Never post personal or identifying information
Altera's Facebook page is moderated by Altera and State Bank employees and partners. We intend to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
Customer Service Inquiries
Customers with questions about Altera should contact a customer service representative through our website contact page. Our contact information is also listed out below.
- Website: https://www.alterapayroll.com/contact
- Toll Free: 877.474.6060
- Visit us in-person:
In the event that Altera identifies and responds to a customer seeking assistance with banking-related issues on their social media pages, the customer may receive communication directing them to other channels to help address those concerns as effectively as possible.
Please see our full community guidelines below.
Our Facebook page is moderated by Altera and Cadence Bank employees and partners. All comments and posts will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with our policies. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that we deem are abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Please note:
- Our social media pages are a place for conversations between and among individuals and Altera, and is not a substitute channel for services or general questions. Please visit www.alterapayroll.com for more information about specific products and services.
- Do not post material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal or financial relationships.
- Our Facebook page may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- Our Facebook page is also not to be used to report phishing or criminal activity. If you would like to make a report, please call 877.474.6060 and a representative can assist you.
- Altera reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
Comment and Posting Policy
Conversations and participants should treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We may delete comments or posts that fall under the following guidelines:
- Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language.
- Links or comments that share sexually explicit content or material.
- Threats, personal attacks, or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading content.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
- Personal promotion, promoting products, services or brands
For the benefit of healthy discussion, we ask that comments remain on topic. While we welcome reasonable critiques, we may delete negative comments about Altera, Cadence Bank and/or our competitors that are not relevant.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policies
Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
- Infringement on any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- By submitting any content to our Facebook page, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using our Facebook page to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs or derivative works of such programs is prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note that by posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on our Facebook page, you are granting Altera and Cadence Bank nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the site or company.
Privacy and Security Policies
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information such as Social Security numbers, account numbers, phone numbers or email addresses in any comment or post. If you do include personally identifiable information in your comment, your comment or post may be deleted.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- Are Not a Deposit
- Are Not FDIC-Insured
- May Go Down In Value
- Are Not Guaranteed by the Bank
- Are Not A Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity
- Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency